Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Biotique naturals famous skincare products review on acne prone normal to dry skin- beauty with soumya

Welcome to my blog "beauty with soumya." Skincare is essential for a healthy and glowing skin irrespective of your skin type and affordable chemical free skincare is just icing on the cake.
We have heard a lot about Biotique naturals and they claim to have 100% ayurvedic products.It is a vegan, dermatologist tested and cruelty free brand. Today I am going to give an honest review of some of their famous skincare products. Some are really good for a healthy and glowing skin but some are waste of money.

Biotique products are affordable and easily available on discounts

My skin type- normal to dry, acne prone skin

Products listed below are:-

1) Bio neem Purifying face wash

2) Bio honey gel refreshing foaming face wash

3) Bio papaya revitalizing tan removal scrub

4) Bio fruit whitening and depigmentation face pack

5) Bio morning nectar lotion


1) Bio neem purifying face wash-

pic reference- 150ml

PRICE- INR 100 for 100 ml

ABOUT PRODUCT - this is a fresh foaming 100% soap-free cleansing gel claims to dissolve makeup, purge pores and purify the complexion.
It claims to prevent pimples for ALL SKIN TYPES.

INGREDIENTS- ashwagandha root, kulanjan rhizome, neem bark, ritha fruit, madhu, coconut oil

HOW TO USE- gently massage over wet face and neck with fingertips, lather and rinse, morning and evening

SHELF LIFE- 3 years, but after opening you can use it for only 12 months
MY EXPERIENCE AND REVIEW-
I have an acne prone yet dry skin. I used it for a long time it makes my skin clean but not much hydrated. I notice the difference on my pimples only if I wash my face 2 times a day. 
But after applying it for few days I noticed that after using the face wash itching starts below my ear which remains for sometime and also I got many bumps on my forehead. so, I stopped using it. This did not happened with my mother, she has a normal skin type.
I will advice to first buy a 50 ml bottle and if it suits you then continue it, it may work well for oily skin people.
I will prefer himalaya neem face wash over biotique neem face wash.

MY RATING- 3.5/5

2) Bio honey gel refreshing foaming face wash-

pic reference- 50ml

PRICE- INR 119 for 100ml

ABOUT PRODUCT- product claims to be a soap free cleansing gel blended with pure honey and extracts from the bark of arjun tree, euphorbia plant and wild turmeric. Dissolves makeup and impurities, softens skin and helps lighten the complexion.
Suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES

INGREDIENTS- arjun, choti dhudhi, banhaldi, ritha

HOW TO USE- gently massage over wet face with fingertips, lather amd rinse, morning and evening

SHELF LIFE- 3 years but 12 months after opening

MY EXPERIENCE AND REVIEW- 
It is a light gel base face wash which foams well on the skin. It brightens the face after use and also skin feels hydrated. It cleanses and removes makeup really well.
I will recommend this to every skintype.

MY RATING- 4.5/5

3) Bio papaya revitalizing tan removal scrub- 

pic reference- 75gm but buy 100gm bottle as it is cheaper

PRICE- INR 140 for 100gm

ABOUT PRODUCT - It is a cream based scrub which claims to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores to give a smooth skin surface. It claims to suit ALL SKIN TYPES. As it is a cream based scrub it is really good for dry skin people.

INGREDIENTS- papaya fruit and seeds, kela fruit pulp, khajur fruit pulp, neem bark, methi seeds, yashad bhasm, banhaldi rhizome, aam beej, bees wax, kikar gum, moongphali oil

HOW TO USE- massage on wet face and neck with fingertips, avoid eye area, remove with water or damp wash cloth
you should use scrub for maximum 3 days a week and do not rub your skin hard. gently exfoliate for 5 mins.

SHELF LIFE- 3 years, but after opening you can use it for only 12 months

MY EXPERIENCE AND REVIEW with bio papaya tan removal scrub-
This scrub does wonders for my skin. It is a gentle scrub and has has tiny exfoliating particles which removes the dead skin and black heads and leave my skin soft and smooth. Repeated use of this scrub also removes ta from my face and gives a brightening effect. you can see the difference after first use.
It feels dry after washing it as I have dry skin.
I will highly recommend it to every person as it is one of the most affordable face scrubs.

MY RATING- 5/5


4) Bio fruit whitening and depigmentation tan removal face pack- 

pic reference- 75gm but buy 100gm as it is cheaper

PRICE- INR 140 for 100gm

ABOUT PRODUCT- this face pack claims to be blended with juices of pineapple, tomato, lemon and papaya fruit to visibly lighten skin for a fairer and flawless look.
Suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES

INGREDIENTS- multani mitti, geru, yasad bhasma, tamator, ananas, kikargaund, paste base

HOW TO USE- apply evenly on cleansed face and neck. Leave on for 15-20 min. Rinse with water or damp washcloth.

SHELF LIFE- 3 years but 12 months after opening
MY EXPERIENCE AND REVIEW- 
This is my least favorite product in all the products I showed u. Bio fruit facepack has a thick paste consistency, after some time application it gives burning sensation on the skin which may indicate that it has bleach in it. This is not just but I heard this for almost everyone who uses it. 
Also I did not see any major change in my skin it just cleanses my skin and nothing more. I also do not noticed any depigmentation and tan removal on my skin.
I will not recommend it to anyone 

MY RATING- 2/5


5) Bio morning nectar lotion-

pic reference- 190 ml

PRICE- INR 199 for 120ml

ABOUT PRODUCT-  product claims to lightening and nourishing lotion blended with pure honey, wheatgerm and seaweed. It sinks into skin to replace natural oils and replenish lost moisture for a noticeably fresher, fairer complexion.
Suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES

INGREDIENTS- ghritkumari, methi, madhu, ankurit genhu, kusumbhi, lotion base

HOW TO USE- apply evenly on face and neck after cleansing and toning.

SHELF LIFE- 3 years but 12 months after opening

MY EXPERIENCE AND REVIEW- 
Biotique morning nectar face wash is a boon for dry skin type. It is a thick moisturizer which hydrates skin really well. After using it provides a healthy glow to the skin.
Using it under makeup will make your makeup long lasting and smooth.
Any skin type people can use this. In summers it will heavy on the skin so I will not suggest it for summer.
I totally finished my second bottle, my mother also like it a lot.

MY RATING - 4.5/5


BIOTIQUE COMBO PACKS- 

For any further queries comment down, or to connect with me follow me on my INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Renee Liquid Lipstick mini Combo of 9 Review- Lipstick at Rs. 75

 I recently tried RENEE stay forever matte liquid lipsticks combo. I have reviewed each shade with their uses and in the last I mentioned my...