Popular Posts

Tuesday 27 August 2024

Renee Liquid Lipstick mini Combo of 9 Review- Lipstick at Rs. 75

 I recently tried RENEE stay forever matte liquid lipsticks combo. I have reviewed each shade with their uses and in the last I mentioned my favourite lipstick shades. So let's review it.





It retails for Rs. 750 in India which is everytime on 10% discount and I got it for Rs. 675. It consists of 9 lipsticks so each lipstick retails for Rs. 75 only.  

Lipstick contains of 1 ml of quantity which is quite less for a mini lipstick. I found the packaging classy and very easy to store. It has a runny consistency and takes some time to dry but the color payoff is bang on.

Lipstick Combo consists of very diverse shades including pink, red, brown and nude lipsticks. It will compliment almost every skintone , I have a wheatish skintone and every shade looks good on me. Few light shades can wash you off if you are on the darker side. 


                             


Pros and Cons: 

If I talk about Pros of Renee lipsticks combo - It lasts all day long on your lips and survives all the food and drinks.
You get to try different shades on your skintone in an affordable price and then you can buy your favourite renee lipstick in bigger size. Price is also affordable for 9 liquid lipsticks and that too from a good brand. 

If I talk about cons the biggest problem for me is that although renee liquid lipsticks are matte it is not transfer-proof and it transfers on anything I eat or drink but still it stays intact all day. So I will suggest blotting lipstick on a tissue paper after applying or applying powder on your lipstick to make it transfer-proof.

Quantity is little less for a mini size, 2ml would have been better. But I am using these for quite some time and I didn't finished any of them yet.


Shades of Renee: 

  • Nude Lipsticks- It has 2 light shades- 




    Eclipse
    - It is peachy pink nude lipstick and is a unique shade, great for everyday use. It will suit all skintones and is my go-to shade.

    Enigma
    - It is a light pinkish nude shade. It can wash dark skinned people. 

  • Pink and Purple Lipsticks- 




    Serene - It is a light mauve pink lipstick, complimenting lighter skintones more.

    Bliss - This is great pink lipstick which will suit everyone. It is not very dark not very light, just perfect.

    Aurora - It is a bright pink lipstick, not for everyone.

    Magic - It is a mix of pink and purple lipstick and is a very bold lipstick. It looks great with bright Indian wear dresses so great for weddings. 


  • Red Lipsticks - 

                               

    Rare - It is a very bright red lipstick with pink undertones.

    Muse - I love this red lipstick, it is a darker red lipstick than rare. 


  • Brown Lipsticks -  

                              

    Mirage - This is a light brown lipstick with orange hints which I alsolutely love. It looks great with Indian wear.

    Oasis- This is a darker brown bold lipstick, a great night shade and will suit everyone.


My favourite shades are Mirage, Eclipse and Bliss. You can go ahead and buy just a single lipstick if you want which retails for Rs. 149 at discount and has double quantity.

To Summarise, I think it is a great deal and perfect if you are college or office going and you like to try different shades. You can also gift it to your loved ones.

Follow me on Youtube | Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Renee Liquid Lipstick mini Combo of 9 Review- Lipstick at Rs. 75

 I recently tried RENEE stay forever matte liquid lipsticks combo. I have reviewed each shade with their uses and in the last I mentioned my...