Popular Posts

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Lakme Forever matte liquid lipstick Nude Twist review swatch on medium skintone|peachy nude lipstick

Welcome to my blog, since I am a hoarder of lipsticks and makeup is incomplete without lipstick, I am back with another lipstick review. This is the famous Indian brand LAKME. Lakme has makeup products of all kinds of range.



lakme launched a new matte liquid lipstick some months ago which I finally got my hands on in sale (sale hoarder). That is Lakme Forever matte liquid lipstick, I got the shade 'nude twist'.

PRICE-

Lipstick retails for INR 295, sale price can go as down as Rs 220

PACKAGING- 

Lipstick comes in a slim color coded tube which is cute but honestly feels really cheap. Applicator is normal but stiff.


COLOR RANGE-

Lipstick shades in this range are too wide from reds to purples and bold colors, comes in 30 different lipstick shades. It originally got 20 shades but recently Lakme launched 10 more lipstick shades. There are many nude color lipstick, you can find atleast one for yourself.

Nude Twist is a peachy brown nude color with orange undertones, very beautiful everyday nude color for all skintones, great with heavy eye makeup or without makeup.

TEXTURE-

Lakme forever matte liquid lipstick has a mousse kind of texture, very comfortable on lips. It dries to comfortable matte and transfer-proof lipstick.


PROS- 


  • comfortable on lips, hydrating
  • affordable 
  • wide range of colors, for every skintone
  • lots of nude colors
  • pocket-friendly
  • easily available

CONS- 

  • not completely transfer proof and smudge proof
  • cannot stand heavy meals
  • hard applicator
  • cheap packaging

MY RECOMMENDATION- 

I found it a great product for everyday use, moisturizing yet matte. Colors are very fascinating, I am going to explore more colors in the future. 
I will give it 4.5 out of 5.


You can ask any queries in the comment section and connect with me through  FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST
Also, follow my newsletter for more blogs on makeup, Fashion and lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Renee Liquid Lipstick mini Combo of 9 Review- Lipstick at Rs. 75

 I recently tried RENEE stay forever matte liquid lipsticks combo. I have reviewed each shade with their uses and in the last I mentioned my...