Popular Posts

Sunday 17 May 2020

Purple Ultra HD matte liquid lipstick honest review and swatches on medium skintone

Welcome to my blog 'beauty with soumya'. Today I am going to review another lipstick because I have many of them (but not enough), you will relate if you are a makeup lover or a lipstick lover.

Anyways, today's review is about a lipstick about which I heard many good things but it did not pleased me at all. It is the PURPLE ULTRA HD MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK. I have a mini version but the formula is same.
So here is my honest review

A bad lipstick can destroy a good makeup so be wise while choosing the formula of your lipstick, especially on important occasions.


Purple ultra HD matte liquid lipstick

PRICE- INR 499 for 4.8ml and 199 for 1.6ml but always on sale.

PACKAGING- It comes in a see through bottle with black cap and a fancy outer cover which has all the information. Packaging is good and sturdy. It has a normal dough foot applicator.

It contains PARABENS.


COLOR RANGE- It comes in 30 shades with wide range of color from red to purple, orange pinks and nude color lipstick.


TEXTURE- pigmentation of the lipstick is high and one swipe. It is a smudge-proof, transfer-proof and water-proof lipstick. It has a cake fragrance not overpowering at all.

You must be thinking then what is wrong with the lipstick. Well it is the formula which I don't like. The lipstick becomes patchy after drying but also matte. The formula is thick so more than one layer makes it thick and heavy on the lips.
After drying it will emphasize the lines on the lips. After eating something (oily or non-oily) it wears off from anywhere and becomes crumbly and starts coming off which is something I hate and not pleasing to see at all. 

STAYING POWER- Lasting power is 2-3 hours after which if you layer it up it becomes thick and crumbly.
The only way to apply this is to dot some on the lips then spread it from the finger.
It is a drying formula so lip balm is a must.


The color of the lipstick becomes dark after some time which I do not like. 

ABOUT SHADE 20 MY FIRST GOSSIP-
This shade is pinkish nude shade more on the pink side. The shade is very pretty but after some time turns more pink.


Overall I will not suggest to buy this lipstick. If you want to try it then buy the mini version. If you like it then you can obviously go for the bigger one.

AVAILABILITY- exclusively on Purplle.com

MY RATING- 2/5

Ask any queries in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Renee Liquid Lipstick mini Combo of 9 Review- Lipstick at Rs. 75

 I recently tried RENEE stay forever matte liquid lipsticks combo. I have reviewed each shade with their uses and in the last I mentioned my...