Popular Posts

Sunday 18 April 2021

My glamm survey free lipstick

Hey guys, So this blog is about how I got a free lipstick by just a simple process and you can get too. 
First of all this is not at all sponsored. 



My glamm is offering a free Lit liquid lipstick worth Rs 395 by just participating in a survey. All you had to do is click on the link given below or you can go directly and search for the survey.
Sign in using your phone number and e-mail id and answer 5 simple questions about your lipstick preferences.


you can use my referral code to sign in- SOUM8621 to get Rs 150 off in your first purchase


Then they will show you different shades from which you can choose one, add it in your cart and done.


All you had to pay is shipping which is Rs 99 which is worth it. 
You can totally trust the deal. I got it too and I chose this chocolaty brown lipstick with purple undertones called Thank you next.
The colour is very unique and I love it.

You will earn 250 points and gift card worth Rs 500 by doing shopping which you can use later.


REVIEW- 
Coming to a short review, I love the packaging of lipstick it is very good quality, good shade range and long lasting. The only con is it takes some time to dry but feels moisturing on lips and gives a matte finish.

Stay tuned for more blogs, follow me on my Instagram beauty_with_soumya

1 comment:

  1. Just a perfect shade of lipstick is not enough. Women need high-quality lipstick that can maintain the moisture level on their lips and keep their lips looking smooth.

    Visit here : Myglamm lit liquid matte lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Renee Liquid Lipstick mini Combo of 9 Review- Lipstick at Rs. 75

 I recently tried RENEE stay forever matte liquid lipsticks combo. I have reviewed each shade with their uses and in the last I mentioned my...